HOW TO USE CBD VAPE OIL IN VAPORIZERS
Where to begin? You want to try CBD Vape Oil but don’t know how to use cbd oil in vaporizers? Follow these tips on using oil vapes!
We’re here to solve your problems on: How to fill, How to Refill, How to use a refillable vapor pen, how to fill up a rechargeable vapor pen.
Vapor Pen Setup For First Time Use:
1. The Vaporizer Pen consists of two main parts, the Cartomizer or clearomizer (where the liquid goes) and the battery. You will also have some sort of charger, (usually wall or USB).
2. Plug in the charger and screw the battery into the charger.
3. Once plugged in the light on the charger will turn red. Once the light turns green your battery is fully charged. Allow for a complete 8 hour charge.
4. Turn the battery off by rapidly pressing the button 5 times. The button will blink when the device is turned on. Your battery will also blink when it needs to be charged.
5. Unscrew the drip tip. open your vapor cbd liquid, tilt at an angle and pour your liquid into the Cartomizer.
6. Do not fill past the 1.6 ml line. When finished, secure the drip tip and vape.
We hope that this will give you an idea on How to use CBD oil in vaporizers.
Cannabidiol (CBD), like THC, can be heated and inhaled using a vaporizer.
Not much study has been done on vaporizing CBD oil in vaporizers. Leafscience.com recently did a study on Vaping CBD Oil and although you want to keep your strength under 200mg of CBD, the temperature setting has a lot to combust the oil for use. Accordingly to Leafscience.com,
“The very first study to investigate the process of vaporizing CBD was published Oct. 16 by a team at the University of Wollongong in Australia. Overall, it showed that CBD can indeed be vaporized using conventional cannabis devices. One of the most popular models, the Volcano vaporizer, was chosen for the study.”
Our 420 Vape Juice was created specifically for e liquid cigarettes and vaporizers.